Worst night ever...

2/13/2013 10:51:00 AM




This picture is weird and has nothing to do with this post.

I had the worst nightmare I've ever had in my whole life. I cried so much but I had friends to pick me up. SO odd that neither Roberto or Juicy was in my life in this dream. Two of my best friends!
Anyways, I don't know how it started when it happened or how it happened but. My grand parents had died. Shortly after my parents died too. I felt a huuuuuge distance from my siblings. The were far away and I could not locate them. Someone walked with me, when we saw a painting in a window. I think it was Åsa (a friend to the family). The painting was made by my father, we saw that it had electricity in it and for some reason that must mean that my parents was alive. I called my dad, he picked up and I just cried and cried and cried of joy. I never told him what had happened.

A bunch of other things happened but that was all good things. Most of it, except me never knowing what to do and crying all the time.

Can you imagine how I felt and realized it was just a dream. It felt so real, so scary. I'm so happy I'm going up to see them on friday. Even if my siblings are sick. Really sick. But I'm though I can handle it :D


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. You are about as hot it gets. . . And I can certainly relate to your feelings of relief upon awakening. I have very vivid dreams each night. It's a blessing and a curse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe this is your subconscious trying to handle the funderal? :( Lots of hugs to you from Trollhättan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't feel bad sweetie! I know it may not seem like it but this dream is something you really needed! I'm actually happy for you about having this dream!

    Dreaming is how you subconsciously deal with the things that take place in you waking life. You have been grieving the loss of a loved one the best you can in your waking life, but dreams like this help your mind better understand and more completely deal with the loss that you are just unable to do in your waking life!

    -To dream about the death of a loved one suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality that the loved one embodies. Ask yourself what makes this person special or what you like about them.
    To see your own family in your dream represents security, warmth and love.
    In particular, to dream about the death of your living parents indicates that you are undergoing a significant change in your waking life.

    -Crying represents an emotional release of negativety you may be surpressing your waking life.Your dream is a way to regain some emotional balance and to safely let out your fears and frustrations. In your daily lives, you tend to ignore, deny, or repress your feelings. But in your dream state, your defense mechanisms are no longer on guard and thus allow for the release of those feelings that you have repressed during the day.

    -To see a painting in your dream represents creativity or your need for self-expression. The painting is symbolic of your intuition and inner realizations.

    -looking in the window, indicates that you are doing some soul searching and looking within yourself. It is time for some introspection.

    I'm really sorry this comment ended up being so long, I just don't want to see you sad. I hope this helped even a little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry,it's just a dream.I have dreams every night,sometimes it's real dreams and I know that I'm dreaming,but I can't wake up.Sometimes I feel pain,emotions,and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you like to do a tutorial about the makeup in the picture ? :)
    You are just soooooooo beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only a light shimmery eyeshadow all over the lid + lashes, would be s very short tutorial :)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images