Guacamole recipe!

12/15/2014 02:28:00 PM



I made guacamole for the first time ever today! 
I usually just buy the pre made, unhealthy guacamole when I want it. But today i thought NO MORE! So I checked some recipes online and realized how easy it was to make your own. You don't need much stuff at all. Specially not me when I don't like a lot of spices and extra ingredients in my food. I decided to give it a try and it turn out really good! So here is my recipe on guacamole!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. It's look so yummy!!! I want to do this recipe this evening, I absolutely need to try it :3
    Thank you for the delicious share ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making guacamole! Glad you tried the fresh way!If you ever want to put it on hispanic food (like tacos or burritos);you should try this version. It's not as thick but has a perfect sauce texture, it has tomatillos, avocado, clove of garlic, salt, diced cilantro and onions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :3
    You can also add some "cilantro" (I think in english it's called "coriander" but i'm not sure) and a little bit of "chile jalapeño" or "serrano"
    Greetings from Mexico n_n

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guacamole är typ det godaste som finns, yum!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images