l

Eating raw on a budget!

A few simple tips on how you can manage to eat raw on a budget. First thing of course is to prioritise your eating and health if that is waht you want to focus on. Wether that be raw or not. I believe listening to your body comes first. I went cold turkey raw and it was not the best for my stomach that aready was acting up. If your body is in the vibration of not beeing fully raw, listen to it! I might even sometimes slip in something that isn't fully raw sometimes. Eating healthy and happily, do not restrict yourself to a certain diet just because someone said so!

1 comment :

  1. Wonderful tips :) My tips for you is to

    1: Go order from Www.ekoladan.se
    There you can get lots of fruit and vegitables to your home or to give as a gift. Fair prices and healthy ^^

    2: Order from Www.matsmart.se
    Massive disscounts and lots of eco food as well as cleaning products and more.

    Keep eco folks and have a nice day ��

    ReplyDelete