coconut cacao cream

8/06/2016 08:08:00 PM

❤ Vegan ❤ Organic 



In love with making creams right now! I like to throw a little bit of this and a little bit of that into a blender and see how it goes. Usually it turns out nice and smooth (since the blender mixes everything to a nice cream ha ha). Today's cream was filled with a lot of my favourites; raw cacao, coconut, cinnamon and nuts! To show how a regular cream for me might look like after throwing in a bit of this and that, here is the recipe.

Recipe:
(Roughly meassured, I tend to go more on feeling so use less or more if that feels right to you!)
♥ 2 bananas (I used one frozen)
♥ 1/2 avacado
♥ 1/4 coconut about 1.5dl/0.6 cup
♥ 2 tablespoons raw cacao
♥ 2 tablespoons cashew nuts

♥ 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
♥ 1 tablespoon ceylon cinnamon (sweeter than the usual cinnamon)
♥ 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
♥ 3 dates 
♥ 2 teaspoons spirulina 
♥ 1 teaspoon fennel powder
♥ 1 teaspoon roseroot powder
♥ 1 ml vanilla powder
♥ enough water to make it mix smoothly



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks super yummy! If you make butter with the cashews first it could be even creamier <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks for the tip! I will try that and see how it goes. Haven't done that before!

      Delete
  3. can this be something like ice cream if I put it in the freezer for couple of hours ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmh not sure I haven't tried it. If you do please let me know how it turns out, and I'll write about it if I do :)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images