l

you turn in what you tune into

Good morning everyone! Little tip of this morning; when you feel like poop, go to sleep or do something to put you into a meditative state. This brings you to a place of very little to no recistance. You tune into your unconcious and can let everything flow more nicely. This is exactly what I did this morning an now I feel fantastic again!
 
Mew woke me up at about 5.30, I wrote down what I could remember of my dreams, tried to go back to sleep but he kept calling me to wake up. I decided to drink a glass of water with MSM in it, taste not so good but it helps your body to take yo nutrients. It is also said to help with reumatism etc, my mum has reutaism and just started taking MSM sumpliments, I'll report back how it works for her! Either way I woke up and felt quite good about everything in general. Yesterday I did remove a huge blockage from my subconsious and concious mind that had been itching back and forth since February (!!!). My mind, body and soul is still getting used to the changes and the path we are choosing to walk on. I've been a bit shattered not knowing where to go and what to do, not been able wo live the way I want to because of this. Many, many great lessons have and are coming out of this and I'm looking forward to start sharing more of all this with you!

my snapchat is "angaialica" if you like to follow me there!
Oh back to it again. Ha it's nice feeling all bubbly, happy and not feeling as if I want to eit my writing for it to look and sound "proper" or make much sense. More fun if it's as if I'm writing in my own journal at times, a little bit edited since I have trouble beeing 100% open and honest about every single little detail as you noticed. I know I will tell you all about this one day and we'll all have a HUGE laugh! I got up and made an AMAZING smoothie cream, now I'm out of cashews. Note to self: Buy more chashews! After eating I fet like listening to music and putting on some makeup. I rarely feel like putting on makeup these days. My mind wandered to not so fun places while doing that and cenarios of what might occur in my life started scaring me. I started feeling tired and crappy. One part of my mind told me to stay up and keep going woth my day but the other one (that I am glad I decided to listen to) told me to lay down, rest and sleep if I felt like it. I cuddled up in the sofa with my cosy blanket and fell alseep. At first I had an wuite unsettling dream or thought, it was a strange mix of how I was hugging a friend and it did not feel as comfortable as I would have thought. Then I fell asleep, woke up, felt really good, went to get my dream journal, took a look at the clock 10.10 Oh how pretty numbers gets me in an even better mood. I started scribbling down my dreams and BAM got a text from a friend who I am missing very much right now, two seconds later my grandmother started writing on wordfeud and it was as if it was a brand new sunny day! Although it's very cloudy and raining outside.

Recipe for this little cream (going to make it even better for later)
❤ Vegan ❤ Organic 
♥ 2 frozen bananas
♥ 1dl / 0.5cup frozen blueberries
♥ 1dl / 0.5cup cashew nuts
♥ 2 tablespoons raw cacao
 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
♥ 1 tablespoon maca
♥ 2 dates
♥ 2 teaspoons spirulina
♥ 1 teaspoon ceylon cinnamon
♥ 1 teaspoon roseroot

No comments :

Post a Comment